City and County of San Francisco
Gavin Newsom, Mayor
Richard H. Peterson, Jr., President
London Breed, Vice-President
Ramon E. Romero
Benny Y. Yee
Marcia Rosen, Executive Director
Erwin R. Tanjuaquio, Commission Secretary
CITY HALL, ROOM 416
1 DR. CARLTON B. GOODLETT PLACE
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102
LIVE BROADCAST KPOO 89.5 FM
A G E N D A
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 • 4:00 p.m.
ACCESSIBLE MEETING POLICY
1. The meeting/hearing will be held in City Hall, Room 416, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco. The room is wheelchair accessible and has accessible seating for persons with disabilities and those using wheelchairs.
2. The closest accessible BART station is Civic Center, three blocks from City Hall. Accessible MUNI lines serving this location are: #47 Van Ness, #49 Van Ness, #71 Haight/Noriega, #5 Fulton, #21 Hayes, # 6 Parnassus, #7 Haight, the F Line to Market and Van Ness and any line serving the Metro Stations at Van Ness and Market and at Civic Center. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call 415-673-6142.
3. There is accessible parking across from City Hall at the Civic Center Garage.
4. The following services are available by calling Erwin R. Tanjuaquio at 415-749-2457 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting/hearing. American Sign Language interpreters, use of a reader during a meeting, or a sound enhancement system. Following a meeting minutes can be made available by tape or alternative formats.
5. In order to assist the Agency's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the Agency to accommodate these individuals.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
PLEASE NOTE:SHOULD YOU WISH TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION YOU MUST FILL OUT A "SPEAKERS CARD" PROVIDED BY THE AGENCY SECRETARY, AND SUBMIT THE COMPLETED CARD TO THE AGENCY SECRETARY. REMARKS ARE LIMITED TO THREE (3) MINUTES, UNLESS AN EXTENSION OF TIME IS GRANTED.
1. Recognition of a Quorum
2. Report on actions taken at previous Closed Session meeting, if any. No Reportable Action.
3. Matters of Unfinished Business None.
4. Matters of New Business:
ALL MATTERS LISTED HEREUNDER CONSTITUTE A CONSENT AGENDA, ARE CONSIDERED TO BE ROUTINE BY THE REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY COMMISSION AND WILL BE ACTED UPON BY A SINGLE VOTE OF THE COMMISSION. THERE WILL BE NO SEPARATE DISCUSSION OF THESE ITEMS UNLESS A MEMBER OF THE COMMISSION OR THE PUBLIC SO REQUESTS, IN WHICH EVENT THE MATTER SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT AGENDA AND CONSIDERED AS A SEPARATE ITEM:
(a) Approval of Minutes: Meeting of October 3, 2006
(b) Authorizing a First Amendment to the Personal Services Contract entered into as of July 17, 2006, by and between the Agency and Grace S. Yip in an amount not to exceed $25,000, for a cumulative total contract amount not to exceed $75,0000, to perform certain tasks in connection with the Agency’s financial statements for fiscal year ending June 30, 2006, and to provide other related services as needed (Resolution No. 140-2006)
(c) Authorizing (1) a Second Amendment to the Disposition and Development Agreement-Hunters Point Shipyard Phase I between the Redevelopment Agency of the City and County of San Francisco and Lennar-BVHP, LLC, (2) compilation of all approved amended provisions in an Amended and Restated Disposition and Development Agreement -Hunters Point Shipyard Phase I, and (3) adopting environmental findings pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act; Hunters Point Shipyard Redevelopment Project Area (Resolution No. 141-2006)
(d) Workshop on the Streetscape and Open Space Plan for the Transbay Redevelopment Project Area; Transbay Redevelopment Project Area
(e) Workshop on Ethics Standards and Conflict of Interest requirements
5. Matters not appearing on Agenda
6. Persons wishing to address the members on non-Agenda, but Agency related matters.
7. Report of the President
8. Report of the Executive Director
9. Commissioners' Questions and Matters
10. Closed Session
(a) Pursuant to Government Code § 54956.8 to confer with the Agency’s real property negotiators in connection with how to proceed on lease negotiations with Bindlestiff Studio for the theater space in the Plaza Apartments; South of Market Redevelopment Project Area. Agency negotiators: Marcia Rosen, Joanne Sakai, Mike Grisso.