Gavin Newsom, Mayor
Ramon E. Romero, President
Mark Dunlop, Vice-President
Kathryn C. Palamountain
Michelle W. Sexton
Benny Y. Yee
Marcia Rosen, Executive Director
Erwin R. Tanjuaquio, Commission Secretary
CITY HALL, ROOM 416
<ぐ颵ᇏ芻ꨀ봀text>1 DR. CARLTON B. GOODLETT PLACEぐ颵ᇏ芻ꨀ봀text>
LIVE BROADCAST KPOO 89.5 FM
A G E N D A
Tuesday, September 21, 2004 • 4:00 p.m.
ACCESSIBLE MEETING POLICY
For additional information about the Agenda items, visit the Agency’s web site to access staff reports and relevant materials – www.sfgov.org/sfra
1. The meeting/hearing will be held in City Hall, Room 416,
2. The closest accessible BART station is
3. There is accessible parking across from City Hall at the Civic Center Garage.
4. The following services are available by calling Erwin R. Tanjuaquio at 415-749-2457 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting/hearing. American Sign Language interpreters, use of a reader during a meeting, or a sound enhancement system. Following a meeting minutes can be made available by tape or alternative formats.
5. In order to assist the Agency's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the Agency to accommodate these individuals.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
PLEASE NOTE:SHOULD YOU WISH TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION YOU MUST FILL OUT A "SPEAKERS CARD" PROVIDED BY THE AGENCY SECRETARY, AND SUBMIT THE COMPLETED CARD TO THE AGENCY SECRETARY. REMARKS ARE LIMITED TO THREE (3) MINUTES, UNLESS AN EXTENSION OF TIME IS GRANTED.
1. Recognition of a Quorum
2. Report on actions taken at previous Closed Session meeting, if any. No Reportable Action.
- Matters of Unfinished Business None
4. Matters of New Business:
CONSENT AGENDA Estimated time: 5 minutes
ALL MATTERS LISTED HEREUNDER CONSTITUTE A CONSENT AGENDA, ARE CONSIDERED TO BE ROUTINE BY THE REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY COMMISSION AND WILL BE ACTED UPON BY A SINGLE VOTE OF THE COMMISSION. THERE WILL BE NO SEPARATE DISCUSSION OF THESE ITEMS UNLESS A MEMBER OF THE COMMISSION OR THE PUBLIC SO REQUESTS, IN WHICH EVENT THE MATTER SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT AGENDA AND CONSIDERED AS A SEPARATE ITEM:
(a) Approval of Minutes: Meeting of September 7, 2004
(b) Authorizing a Third Amendment to an Exclusive Negotiations Agreement with San Francisco Housing Development Corporation, a California nonprofit public benefit corporation, to extend the expiration from September 30, 2004 to November 30, 2004, leading to a long term ground lease of 4800 Third Street, within the Bayview Hunters Point Redevelopment Survey Area, for the development of very low income rental housing and ground floor commercial space; Citywide Tax Increment Housing Program
(Resolution No. 108-2004)
Items 4 (c), (d), (e), and (f) are related to the Agency’s bargaining units
Staff presentation estimated time: 15 minutes
(c) Authorizing an amendment to the Memorandum of Agreement with the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Local 790 for the period of July 1, 2003 through June 30, 2006 (Resolution No. 109-2004)
(d) Authorizing execution of a Memorandum of Agreement with the International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE) Local 21 Architects and Engineers for the period of October 1, 2004 through June 30, 2006 (Resolution No. 110-2004)
(e) Authorizing execution of a Memorandum of Agreement with the International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE) Local 21 Professional/Technical Unit for the period of October 1, 2004 through June 30, 2006 (Resolution No. 111-2004)
(f) Authorizing execution of a Memorandum of Agreement with the International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE) Local 21 Management and Supervisors Unit for the period of October 1, 2004 through June 30, 2006 (Resolution No. 112-2004)
Staff presentation estimated time: 10 minutes
(g) Conditionally approving the schematic design for an affordable senior housing development on Central Freeway Parcel A, Assessor’s Block 761, Lot 27, southeast corner of Turk and Gough Streets, which includes modifications to the density, height, and parking requirements, pursuant to an Exclusive Negotiations Agreement with A.F. Evans Company, a California corporation, and Chinatown Community Development Center, a nonprofit public benefit corporation; and making findings under the California Environmental Quality Act; Western Addition Redevelopment Project Area A-2 (Resolution No. 113-2004)
Staff presentation estimated time: 10 minutes
(h) Authorizing amendments to the regulatory agreements and loan agreements, supplements to the indentures of trust and preparation of a third supplement to the official statement dated December 31, 1985, pertaining to the extension of the term of the variable rate demand Multifamily Housing Revenue Bonds (Bayside Village Project) 1985 Issue D, Series A and B, to and through December 1, 2016, preparation of and authorizing other related documents and actions in connection therewith; Rincon Point-South Beach Redevelopment Project Area (Resolution No. 114-2004)
5. Matters not appearing on Agenda
6. Persons wishing to address the Members on Non-Agenda, but Agency related matters.
7. Report of the President
8. Report of the Executive Director
9. Commissioners' Questions and Matters
10. Closed Session None.