City and County of San Francisco
Gavin Newsom, Mayor
Richard H. Peterson, Jr., President
London Breed, Vice-President
Ramon E. Romero
Benny Y. Yee
Marcia Rosen, Executive Director
Erwin R. Tanjuaquio, Commission Secretary
CITY HALL, ROOM 416
1 DR. CARLTON B. GOODLETT PLACE
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102
LIVE BROADCAST KPOO 89.5 FM
A G E N D A
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 • 4:00 p.m.
ACCESSIBLE MEETING POLICY
1. The meeting/hearing will be held in City Hall, Room 416, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco. The room is wheelchair accessible and has accessible seating for persons with disabilities and those using wheelchairs.
2. The closest accessible BART station is Civic Center, three blocks from City Hall. Accessible MUNI lines serving this location are: #47 Van Ness, #49 Van Ness, #71 Haight/Noriega, #5 Fulton, #21 Hayes, # 6 Parnassus, #7 Haight, the F Line to Market and Van Ness and any line serving the Metro Stations at Van Ness and Market and at Civic Center. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call 415-673-6142.
3. There is accessible parking across from City Hall at the Civic Center Garage.
4. The following services are available by calling Erwin R. Tanjuaquio at 415-749-2457 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting/hearing. American Sign Language interpreters, use of a reader during a meeting, or a sound enhancement system. Following a meeting minutes can be made available by tape or alternative formats.
5. In order to assist the Agency's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the Agency to accommodate these individuals.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
PLEASE NOTE:SHOULD YOU WISH TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION YOU MUST FILL OUT A "SPEAKERS CARD" PROVIDED BY THE AGENCY SECRETARY, AND SUBMIT THE COMPLETED CARD TO THE AGENCY SECRETARY. REMARKS ARE LIMITED TO THREE (3) MINUTES, UNLESS AN EXTENSION OF TIME IS GRANTED.
1. Recognition of a Quorum
2. Report on actions taken at previous Closed Session meeting, if any. No Reportable Action.
3. Matters of Unfinished Business None.
4. Matters of New Business:
ALL MATTERS LISTED HEREUNDER CONSTITUTE A CONSENT AGENDA, ARE CONSIDERED TO BE ROUTINE BY THE REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY COMMISSION AND WILL BE ACTED UPON BY A SINGLE VOTE OF THE COMMISSION. THERE WILL BE NO SEPARATE DISCUSSION OF THESE ITEMS UNLESS A MEMBER OF THE COMMISSION OR THE PUBLIC SO REQUESTS, IN WHICH EVENT THE MATTER SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT AGENDA AND CONSIDERED AS A SEPARATE ITEM:
(a) Approval of Minutes: Meetings of November 21, 2006 and December 5, 2006
(b) Authorizing a Second Amendment to the Personal Services Contract with Urban Strategies Council, a California nonprofit corporation, to extend the term for a maximum period of six months to be evaluated by the Executive Director on a month-to-month basis, for a total aggregate term not to exceed two years, ending on July 31, 2007, to provide technical assistance and outreach services to the Hunters Point Shipyard Citizen's Advisory Committee in connection with the formation of the quasi-public entity; Hunters Point Shipyard Redevelopment Project Area (Resolution No. 162-2006)
(c) Authorizing a Second Amendment to the Agency’s Master Lease with the United States Department of the Navy to extend the term by two months to February 28, 2007, Hunters Point Shipyard Redevelopment Project Area (Resolution No. 163-2006)
(d) Authorizing a First Amendment to the amended and restated Hunters Point Shipyard Sublease Agreement with Patterns Limited, Incorporated, a California corporation, doing business as The Point, to extend the term of the sublease by two months to February 28, 2007, Hunters Point Shipyard Redevelopment Project Area (Resolution No. 164-2006)
(e) Expressing appreciation to Juanita J. Johnston upon the occasion of her retirement from the Redevelopment Agency of the City and County of San Francisco (Resolution No. 165-2006)
(f) Expressing appreciation to Josephine Lee upon the occasion of her retirement from the Redevelopment Agency of the City and County of San Francisco (Resolution No. 166-2006)
(g) Authorizing a Tax Increment Loan Agreement with Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation, a California nonprofit organization, in an amount not to exceed $3,357,348, in conjunction with the development of approximately 78 units of affordable family rental housing at 1036 – 1040 Mission Street for very low income formerly homeless families and families at risk of homelessness; Citywide Tax Increment Housing Program
(Resolution No. 167-2006)
(h) Establishing classifications of positions and compensation for the Agency staff for fiscal year 2006-07 through 2008-09 and establishing authority for appointment to and vacation from positions under said classifications and other matters (Resolution No. 168-2006)
(i) Election of President and Vice President (calendar year 2007)
5. Matters not appearing on Agenda
6. Persons wishing to address the members on non-Agenda, but Agency related matters.
7. Report of the President
8. Report of the Executive Director
9. Commissioners' Questions and Matters
10. Closed Session None.