City and County of San Francisco
Gavin Newsom, Mayor
Ramon Romero, President
Rick Swig, Vice President
Linda A. Cheu
Fred Blackwell, Executive Director
Gina E. Solis, Commission Secretary
CITY HALL, ROOM 416
1 DR. CARLTON B. GOODLETT PLACE
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102
LIVE BROADCAST KPOO 89.5 FM
A G E N D A
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 • 4:00 p.m.
ACCESSIBLE MEETING POLICY
- The meeting/hearing will be held in City Hall, Room 416, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco. The room is wheelchair accessible and has accessible seating for persons with disabilities and those using wheelchairs.
- The closest accessible BART station is Civic Center, three blocks from City Hall. Accessible MUNI lines serving this location are: #47 Van Ness, #49 Van Ness, #71 Haight/Noriega, #5 Fulton, #21 Hayes, # 6 Parnassus, #7 Haight, the F Line to Market and Van Ness and any line serving the Metro Stations at Van Ness and Market and at Civic Center. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call 415-673-6142.
- There is accessible parking across from City Hall at the Civic Center Garage.
- The following services are available by calling the Redevelopment Agency at (415) 749-2400 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting/hearing: American Sign Language interpreters, use of a reader during a meeting, or a sound enhancement system. Following a meeting minutes can be made available by audiocassette tape or alternative formats.
- Requests for language interpreters at a meeting must be received at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting to help ensure availability. Please contact the Redevelopment Agency at (415) 749-2400.
- In order to assist the Agency's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, and multiple chemical sensitivity, or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the Agency to accommodate these individuals.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
PLEASE NOTE: SHOULD YOU WISH TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION, FILL OUT A "SPEAKERS CARD" PROVIDED BY THE AGENCY SECRETARY, AND SUBMIT THE COMPLETED CARD TO THE AGENCY SECRETARY. REMARKS ARE LIMITED TO THREE (3) MINUTES, UNLESS AN EXTENSION OF TIME IS GRANTED.
1. Recognition of a Quorum
2. Report on actions taken at previous Closed Session meeting, if any.
3. Matters of Unfinished Business: None.
4. Matters of New Business:
ALL MATTERS LISTED HEREUNDER CONSTITUTE A CONSENT AGENDA, ARE CONSIDERED TO BE ROUTINE BY THE REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY COMMISSION, AND WILL BE ACTED UPON BY A SINGLE VOTE OF THE COMMISSION. THERE WILL BE NO SEPARATE DISCUSSION OF THESE ITEMS UNLESS A MEMBER OF THE COMMISSION OR THE PUBLIC SO REQUESTS, IN WHICH EVENT THE MATTER SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT AGENDA AND CONSIDERED AS A SEPARATE ITEM:
(a) Approval of Minutes: Meeting of April 21, 2009
(b) Authorizing a First Amendment to the Personal Services Contract with the Puccini Group, A California Corporation, to Extend the Contract Term 12 months from May 5, 2009 to May 30, 2010; To Amend the Scope of Services to Provide Strategic Plans for Four Restaurants Participating in the Agency’s Amended Revolving Loan Program; and to Increase the Contract Amount by $210,000 for a Total Aggregate Amount Not to Exceed $235,000; former Western Addition Redevelopment Project Area A-2.
(Resolution No. 34-2009) (Revised corrected Resolution No. 42-2009)
(c) Authorizing an Exclusive Negotiations Agreement and a Predevelopment Loan Agreement, in an amount not to exceed $203,880 with Chinatown Community Development Center, a California nonprofit public benefit corporation, and Em Johnson Interest, Inc., a California Corporation, for development of 100 affordable senior rental housing units on Central Freeway Parcel C, southwest corner of Golden Gate Avenue and Franklin Street, in the former Western Addition A-2 Redevelopment Project Area; Citywide Housing Tax Increment Program.
(Resolution No. 35-2009) (Revised corrected Resolution No. 43-2009)
(d) Authorizing a First Amendment to the Tax Increment Regulatory And Grant Agreement for a current grant amount of $379,820, for an aggregate amount not to exceed $2,541,620, and an Amended and Restated Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS Capital Loan Agreement for a Current Loan Amount Of $94,955, for an aggregate amount not to exceed $694,955, with Community Treatment Awareness Services, Inc., a California nonprofit public benefit corporation, for the rehabilitation of a 54 bed shelter, A Woman’s Place, 1049 Howard Street; within the South of Market Redevelopment Project Area; Citywide Tax Increment Housing Program.
(Resolution No. 36-2009) (Revised corrected Resolution No. 44-2009)
(e) Approving a Memorandum of Understanding between the Redevelopment Agency of the City and County of San Francisco, the City and County of San Francisco, and the California Department of Parks and Recreation in an amount not to exceed $459,332 for the Candlestick Point State Recreation Area, including the preparation of a State General Plan; Hunters Point Shipyard and Bayview Hunters Point Redevelopment Project Areas.
(Resolution No. 37-2009) (Revised corrected Resolution No. 45-2009)
(f) Authorizing a Letter Agreement with the Planning Department of the City and County of San Francisco, in an amount not to exceed $154,220, for completion of environmental review of proposed Zone One streetscape changes as identified in the Transbay Streetscape and Open Space Plan; Transbay Redevelopment Project Area.
(Resolution No. 38-2009) (Revised corrected Resolution No. 46-2009)
5. Matters not appearing on Agenda: None
6. Persons wishing to address the members on non-Agenda, but Agency related matters.
7. Report of the President
8. Report of the Executive Director
9. Commissioners' Questions and Matters
10. Closed Session: None